I just realized that while it seems like a lifetime ago, but less than a year ago I was working at Nokia in Dallas. Since then I have left Nokia after several years of proving myself with no reward. Went to work for Jesus and for the first time in my life felt truly unhappy. Then Jesus layed me off and I was unemployed. One of my last closest friends, at the time when our journeys mirrored each others, the one of the few who truly knew my head space left. And for the first time I was alone.
So, being unemployed, I got a new job. In la. I job I had never done but thought I would be good at. One I will be good at. So I packed up my car and drove west.
Moved in to a "safety net" that collapsed in less than a month.
Moved to a new apt I can't yet afford.
And I haven't sold any tickets for hockey yet.
No wonder I am stressed to the point of medication.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment