Monday, September 15, 2008

The epic Monica and Mindy political battle

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed


From: "Monica McFerrrin" <monicamcferrin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:25:21 -0700
To: Mindy Reeves<mindyr@hotslings.com>
Subject: Re: tax facts

                                                             MCCAIN                        OBAMA
 
 
$227K-$603K
-$7,871+$12
$161K-$227K-$4,380-$2,789
$112K-$161K-$2,614-$2,204
 
 
from cnn...
 
i have nothing to say other than if "the ecomomy is strong" mccain and "you can see russia from alaska" pagent queen vp win, come visit me in mexico.
 
cause i will sell all my things and sell weed in cancun to kids on spring break. i like the beach.
 
and i will be severly disapointed in this nation.  enough to seriously consider leaving it for a bit.  cause its gonna get even more shitty with more rebublicans in the office.
 
bye bye civil liberties.
bye bye energy independance
 
hello war
hello drilling in the last natural place in this country for a temp fix, which WILL NOT solve the problem
 
HELLO CANCUN!

 
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Mindy Reeves <mindyr@hotslings.com> wrote:

Remember it is B and I together so I need to know what happens from 112K to 227K….I plan on making that much as a family in the next four years………

If I am at 66K -112K which is where we are now……Obama only saves me an additional 200$ or so…..that is not enough to convince me until I know how he plans to cover the health care thing when he is decreasing government revenue….that money has to come from somewhere…….

 

mindysig

 

From: Monica McFerrrin [mailto:monicamcferrin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:12 AM
To: Mindy Reeves
Subject: tax facts

 

juat saw this on cnn. this is according to the tax policy center

income        obama plan       mccain plan
39-66 K         -$1042             -$319
66-112K        -$1290             -$1009
227-603        +$12                -$7871
603K +         +$115,974       -$45,361

thought you would want to know that.  my one comment is, Barak's plan will more than likley save you way more dough...

oh and mccain is old. ;)

love you.


No comments: