I received this email late last night from my company's headquarters in nashville...
"Hey team, Over the next day or so an announcement will be made about the Spears’ family that will thrust them back into the media spotlight. The announcement is likely to cause another media frenzy in regards to Lynne Spears’ memoir. The Lynne Spear’s memoir Pop Culture Mom originally scheduled for release in May 2008 has been delayed indefinitely. Please direct all inquiries about Lynne Spears, Thomas Nelson’s involvement with her, and the memoir to Lindsey . Lindsey can be reached at work at ***-***-****. As important members of the Thomas Nelson team, I wanted to make sure you were in the loop and not caught off guard. As we receive more information, we will keep you updated. "
the announcement you ask? the fact the Jamie Lynn Spears, who is 16, is pregnant... yea I dont think that good christian families want parenting advice from the woman that raised britney spears and her now knocked up 16yr old sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment