Thursday, April 5, 2007

are you ready to rock?

so the summer concert season is fast approching. in the next month we will see the following events take place, edgefest, the edgefest preparty, fall out boy and plus 44, and gwen. heres a little product that might make life at these overpriced drinkin places more fun...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yep, thats a flip flop with a flask in the heel...

if you to want one, heres the link to buy
http://www.amazon.com/Reef-Dram-Sandals-Black-White/dp/B000OPDOG8/ref=pd_bbs_8/104-5836807-8179144?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1175708796&sr=8-8

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I know what to get Miles for Christmas! Perfect! It would be a great graduation gift for the girls too. :) Might set a bad example tho.

Unknown said...

Now I know what to get Miles for Christmas! Or, what about graduation gifts for the girls! Might set a bad example tho. :)

Unknown said...

Any ideas on something I could commission you to make for Jamie, Brooke, and Chastity for graduation? Would need by Memorial Day weekend. It would mean a lot to them to know that their gift was handmade by Monica. Suggestion: I'm thinking about getting them some sort of jewelry item, i.e. necklace, ring, etc. Any ideas on some kind of cute little jewelry box they could keep as a momento. I could give them their jewelry piece in your handmade jewelry box.