Thursday, March 29, 2007

follow through

so I have realized I have awful follow through... I find and buy the supplies and sometimes even start projects. I'm not so good with finishing projects. I love finding them and telling myself, "oh this would be great!" take for example the tomatoes... I have about 12 different fabrics for these. I have made like 4 tomatoes. you cant even have a salad with 4 tomatoes... I have the amy butler book and fabric for her checkbook clutch, I however I do not have a clutch made. this list could go on and on, the bunnies from purl soho, a bib for brayson, the tea towel for me and the pirate one for melinda... Its not that I dont want the final products... I do. I really want the totebag I am currently working on, yet I have not even made a stitch in a week... tonight I will at least try to finish the poodle... I will let ya know how that goes.

ps i just printed yet another project... i wonder if they treat this sort of addiction at the betty?

here's the link
http://www.hancockfabrics.com/jump.jsp?itemID=753&itemType=CONTENT

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: