Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another day as a hustler.

To make some money for the move, I started working for a "marketing and advertising" company doing "presentations". In reality, this company pairs with spas and salons to do promotional packages. And by presentations they mean soliciting, or as I like to call it, hustlin. We pick an area and go into "every door every floor". In other words we sneak into offices, try to sell these packages and not get made by security. Not sure if trespassing and barging into peoples work day is really the most effective way. I have worked three 8 hour days and sold 8 packages. We make $14 per package. That's it. So for those of you bad at math, so far I have made $112. Which comes out to about 4 dollars an hour. Apparently there are people that are successful at this and actually make money. It seems like a scam so far to me. But it is turning out to have its entertaining moments. So I have decided that I should at least blog this adventure. So here it is, adventures in hustling.
sent by BlackBerry Magic

No comments: